Sunday, October 05, 2008

my teacher's coming to Singapore!!

image086

Yippee!! My teacher, CA, will be coming to Singapore!! I'm SO excited!!!

Sat 18 Oct, 9am - 12.30pm at Singapore Bible College
"Married for God"...uncovering God's purpose for your marriage.
Click here for details and you can read a snippet of his book of the same name "Married for God" from here.

His wife will be giving a talk to women on "Being God's women in God's world" at my place on Sat 18 Oct, 2.30-4pm (8 Oct 08: time changed). So, if you're interested, insert a comment in this blog entry and I'll contact you.

CA will also be giving talks here as well....

Tue-Wed, 21-22Oct, 7-10pm at Orchard Road Presbyterian Church
"Grappling with God: Expositions from Job"
Click here for details and you can read a snippet of his book on Job "Out of the Storm" from here.

No comments: