Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hilda

my classmate passed away in her sleep due to epilepsy in Mar 2010. I still can't believe it. I still want to confirm by emailing her or going to see where her urn is placed. We exchanged FB messages and I was SO happy to have found her, but I didn't act fast enough to meet with her. Prayed for her hubby and 2 kids. It must be so difficult for them.

Me September 25, 2009 at 8:35am
are you really hilda from Class of Arts 2?

HH October 5, 2009 at 8:58pm
Yes lah. how can I contact you leh? Looks like its been a long and long time already.
hehehe

Me October 6, 2009 at 8:14am
ah! finally the REAL hilda! there's a little girl who has same name as you and she started accepting all the MG girls' friends request until she asked me something about being her friend and I'd realised that she's not the hilda i know! haha
how have you been? ya, its been a long long time!

H October 11, 2009 at 10:18pm
Ya, You saw my photos . They are my little kids. Hope you will recognise finally. Maybe you can contact me at xxxxx@singnet.com.sg. thanks


"Why oh why Lord?" I ask. And yet again, go back to his word...


No comments: