Thursday, October 11, 2007

God is so amazing!


I was telling my dear school-mate from 1st year Cornhill, Northern Ireland girl, R, that I really like a song which I've been hearing at All Soul's Sunday services and at Tuesday's 5th annual evangelists conference organised by All Soul's. She managed to find it online this evening! It's by Chris Tomlin. Song title is Indescribable.

Told R that I'm going to include it in my list of songs I've chosen for my funeral. She was surprise, I think.

The content in the song makes me amazed at God!! I'll need to get the music, learn to play it on piano and teach it. There's a piano at my place, though some keys are out of tune, but can still hear the tune. Lyrics in this song makes a difference!

(15 Oct: R made my day, she passed me a copy of the music!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey...how timely..just watched the DVD of this song at homegroup last week. Truly impactful! I'm a Chris Tomlin fan ever since he came to Perth in 2005!

mumbly mumbly said...

che, strange now that i got the music, it says it's by Laura Story, lyrics by Jesse Reeves. Not so sure if it's a Chris Tomlin's song now.